Electrical works carried out in a dwelling and, or buildings with in its surroundings, is notifiable to a local building control body (normally a local council). Works of which needs to be notified is as followed.

  1. A replacement consumer unit (Fuse board / Fusebox) this is your main trips and switches for your property.
  2. Any works weather it be an alteration or an addition in your bathroom or any room classed as a special location.
  3. Then installation of a new circuit. Works such as extra sockets, EV charging points, or a Re-wire